Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is it your birthday, too?


My posts here are getting fewer and farther between. I wish I could say the same for my use of cliche here. Here's my cake, with 38.5% of my age worth of skinny sparkly candles on it. You can do the math. What? Did you think I'd just say it out loud? Je stači až jsem stara, ano? Please note that the cake is outside on the porch. Bram expressed some concern about a fire hazard even with the relative few candles.
This morning I bought a cake to share with my friends at the Pacolet Senior Center tomorrow and will collect my share of birthday hugs and good wishes from them then.
I had lunch at my favorite Thai restaurant and in the afternoon, snow cones made by Bram followed by this lovely tasty cake (with lemon pudding filling). For dinner, either the steakhouse or my favorite Mexican restaurant. Beer or margarita? Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Ha ha - I cannot do the math! But you shouldn't hide your age - allow the world to be impressed by how very VERY much younger you look and seem.